Exploria offers a custom-built, bespoke service from start to finish.
Building the highest quality conversion to best suit our customers' specific wants and needs. All conversions start with an idea and aspiration of what is wanted, how the van will be used, and what you want to spend.
To help, we have several standard layouts which have been designed, developed and evolved into the
well thought out, high quality, particle and ergonomic conversions we build today.
When it comes to you deciding what sort of conversion best suits you, we like to start by asking some questions:
- How do you use your van, or how are you planning on using it?
- How frequently will the van be used and for what duration?
- How many people does it need to seat and/or sleep?
- What is the van’s primary use?
- What equipment/appliances do you need for now & in the future?
- What is your budget? And is this realistic?
- What kind of storage space is required?
- What kind of camping will you be doing? On-site camping / free camping?
- Any special or specific requirements?
“The recognition of peoples’ different lifestyles and various requirements is why we offer a bespoke service.”