When it comes to Camper conversions, Exploria can offer the complete package.
We have developed the perfect blend of style, quality, comfort, luxury, design and durability.
Exploria prides itself on offering some of the highest specification and best functioning camper conversions available.
All our conversions are built to order. Meaning we do not work on a production line basis. This ensures that each and every vehicle is built specifically to the customer's requirements.
We personally use vehicles and have developed our designs over many years. Giving us invaluable first-hand experience of what works and what doesn’t.
A full camper is synonymous with a VW Transporter. For a VW Transporter to be what we would consider as a full camper we would install fitted furniture with built in appliances, rear seat bed system and an elevating roof. Full gas, electric and water systems would also be installed.
Exploria’s layouts give the best balance of form and function. With the greatest use of space, features and finishes we can create a bespoke vehicle just for you.
We have three main models:
What is included in an Exploria Camper Conversion?
Typical Exploria conversions start from around £19,000+VAT on a SWB Kombi Transporter, with a Rhythm conversion. This includes the minimum standard features that Exploria sees as necessary to build a nice level, functional Exploria camper conversion. It is worth noting that Exploria’s base conversion is higher than many others' top of the range conversions.
We work on an itemised quotation basis and fully customise your build to your requirements and budget.
As standard we include:
- Full soundproofing and insulation
- New Exploria Ply Lining
- Non-stretch high quality carpet lining
- Reimo Elevating roof - colour coded to the vehicle
- Exploria roof bed
- Exploria custom furniture, with large colour choice
- VW Sliding seat system with fabric upholstery
- Table to suit seat bed
- One-piece ply floor with Altro covering.
- Front swivels to single seats
- Underfloor large water tanks
- 2 burner hob
- Gas safe locker for gas bottle
- LED roof spots.
- Curtains to 2 side windows and tailgate
- 130Ah leisure battery
- 240v EHU hook up system
- Webasto airtop heater
- Window tints
- Rear quarter windows
- Gas oven grill or microwave oven
- Awning rail or cassette awning
- Extra security - tracker or immobiliser
- Additional leisure battery
- Solar panel
- Leather upholstery
- Upgraded roof lining material
- Solid surface worktop and table top
- Upgraded furniture laminate
- Surround lighting
- Extra cab soundproofing
- Upgraded audio
- 20” Alloy wheels
- Lowered suspension or VB Air
- Body styling
Exploria converts mainly on customer owned vehicles. However, we are happy to help and advise you on suitable base vehicles, and can even help you source one. Although it is not our core business, we do also occasionally have some stock vehicles, customer owned and demo vehicles for sale. It is well worth talking to us about getting your hands on a vehicle prime for conversion, or an already covered vehicle ready to go. Take a look at our Base Vehicles page.