Exploria Demo Kombi – VW T6.1 Kombi- Fortana Red – DSG – LWB – LOTS OF EXTRAS
|Price||£74,000 plus vat|
Exploria Demo Kombi – T6.1 LOW MILEAGE – So Many Extras!!
T6.1 204DSG Kombi with lots of spec from the VW Factory, and even more from the Exploria workshop.
Used by Graeme, the owner of Exploria, for light duties and to show our conversion works to our clients, this vehicle is hard to beat on paper and it is even better in the flesh.
This van has the biggest of the Transporter engines at 204PS and has the brilliant DSG gear box. Being 2 wheel drive, it is more economical on fuel than the 4 motion versions.
Factory extras include LED lights, heated seats, cab carpet, Twin Electric side loading doors, electric tailgate, 2+1 rear seats, detachable towbar and the amazing Fortana Red metallic paint.
Exploria have taken this brilliant base vehicle and elevated it to the next level.
We have added our signature series lining inside, with fabric material to the walls and door cards. Genuine dynamica headlining follows through from the rear to the cab and finishes down the front A and B pillars. Behind the scenes is our 2 stage soundproofing and insulation, and flush fit ply lining panels.
They have finished the cab area with upgrades to the steering wheel trim, new gear shifter with custom gator, Exploria Sports front seats, and custom gloss painting to the clock, stereo and vent surrounds.
The central dash board and door card tops have been trimmed in black faux leather to match the leather upholstery. The lower door cards are trimmed in dynamica to match the headlining. We have upgraded the lower dash to the Titan dash VW parts from a Caravelle to complete the executive look and feel.
The vehicle has 2 front captains seats, a 2+1 set of seating in the mid row and a 2+1 set in the third row. Giving 8 full sized seat belted seats. All in matching leather upholstery.
The audio media system is suitably high end, all controlled from the brilliant, flush-fit Alpine X903 head unit. With R type Alpine specs in the front and rear, 10” sub woofer and 5 channel amp the sound quality is amazing. The system is powered from the vehicle leisure battery so can be used while driving or while stationary. The Alpine unit has HDMI input and output and is connected to the 18” roof mounted monitor for in-van entertainment.
With front swivels, a large 180Ah underbody leisure battery and Webasto diesel heater this vehicle has the ability to be used in multiple ways; from a daily family or work vehicle, to an occasion camper. We could add a bed system if required or awning rails if this was wanted to suit the new owners’ requirement.
The exterior is also fully loaded.
The ride and practicality are taken care of with the versatile VB air suspension system, giving 4 ride models and highest, auto level and further manual adjustments.
Full ABT front styling with front spoiler and grille, ABT rear skirt with custom exhaust system. Gloss black grilles with body colour accents. Exploria side skirts and roof spoiler. 20” Alloy wheels complete the exterior.
This is a vehicle which is well worth coming to view and then you can truly get an idea of the quality and finish.
Full vehicle spec:
Factory Vehicle – T6.1 Kombi Van LWB 204 DSG T32, 3,000 miles
- Standard Factory Items on Kombi
- 2 single front seats with rise and fall and armrest
- T32 – larger payloads – 1076kg – over 1 tonne payload
- Tailgate Rear Door
- Side windows in the second row
- Window in the tailgate
- Rubber Floor matt in the rear
- Rear Triple Bench seat
- Highline Spec
- Air conditioning
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Heated Windscreen
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Electric folding mirrors
- Factory Extras
- Fortana Red Metallic Paint
- LED Headlights and Taillight – Much improved over standard lights
- Cab carpet for floor covering in cab area more car like.
- Heated Front Seats
- Electric Tailgate
- Twin Electric Side loading doors
- 2+1 rear Kombi seating
- Detachable towbar
- 2 stage sound proofing and insulation to the load space, roof and rear doors
- Additional sound deadening to cab doors and floor.
- Additional tinting to rear windows
- Window Curtains to rear
- 6mm high quality Ply Lining
- Fabric Signature Series Lining
- One piece headlining
- Seamless neon white surround lighting
- 8 LED spot lights in the headlining
- Trimming to cab headlining and front pillar
- Trimming to cab doors
- Upgraded gear shifter
- Re-trimmed steering wheel
- Gloss black painting to vent, clocks and stereo surround
- Black lower dash
- Central dash trimming
- Exploria Sports front seat in custom leather
- 2+1 seating in custom leather in second row
- 2+1 seating in custom leather in third row
- Alpine X903 head unit
- R type component front speakers
- R type coax rear speaker
- 10” subwoofer under driver’s seat
- Alpine PDX-V9 5 channel amplifier
- 18” roof monitor
- Webasto diesel heater with multi controller and smart phone controller.
- 180Ah leisure battery
- 240v Electric hook up
- 12v, USB and 240v sockets
- Front Exploria Swivels
- VB 4c Air Suspension
- 20” Inovit Alloy Wheels
- ABT front spoiler
- ABT front grille
- Gloss black front grilles
- Body colours roof aerial
- Gloss black wing mirror surrounds
- Tailgate roof spoiler
- Exploria Side Skirts
- Tinted rear lights
- ABT Rear lower spoiler
- Custom Exhaust system.
This van is VAT qualifying.
Call or email us for any extra info, or if you have any questions.